The CAE-Cyber Defense (CAE-CD) Program Office is pleased to announce the newly designated CAE-CD Resource Centers, a network of participating CAE-CD institutions that will provide resources and guidance to applicant institutions. Three categories of resource centers are positioned to assist at a regional and national level – Hub, Consultation and National.
The Hub CAE Regional Resource Centers (CRRCs) will act as a hub for institutions within the CAE-CD Candidates Program in a particular geographic region. They will host a variety of program and faculty professional development workshops, seminars and courses for designated and candidate institutions. Hub CRRCs include:
- Central Eastern Region - Forsyth Technical Community College
- New England Region - Mohawk Valley Community College
- North Central Region - Moraine Valley Community College
- South Central Region - San Antonio College
- South Eastern Region - University of West Florida
- Western Region - Coastline Community College
Hub CRRCs will also collaborate with Consultation CRRCs to ensure any unique higher education requirements for university degree programs and applicants are addressed. Consultation CRRCs include:
- Dakota State University
- Northeastern University
- University of Houston
- University of Washington
The CAE National Resource Centers (CNRCs) will provide specialty assistance and leadership to the CAE-CD Candidate Program and CAE Community in the areas of peer reviewing, program development and mentoring. CRNCs include:
- California State University, San Bernardino - CAE Community
- Northern Virginia Community College - Peer Review
- Prince George’s Community College - Program Development
- Whatcom Community College - Mentoring
For more information about the CAE-CD Candidates Program and Program Requirements, visit www.iad.gov/nietp.
Additional questions may be directed to the CAE-CD Program Office at askCAEIAE@nsa.gov.