A 2-day Faculty Development Workshop in Industrial Control Systems Security will be held at the Jacksonville State University campus on June 21-22, 2018. The application and information packet can be found at http://www.jsu.edu/mcis/cisa/projects.html. Application deadline is January 12, 2018.
Each participant will receive the following:
- Control System Security Toolkit (Hardware+ Software worth $650)
- $1,000 stipend
- $350 travel allowance (receipts required)
- Packet of pedagogical materials consisting of control system security course modules and laboratory exercises
- Applicable Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and certificate of attendance
- Limited to 4-year and 2-year college instructors
- Each participant will commit to adopt the control systems security curriculum modules in classes, collect survey data for project evaluation, participate in a half-day online symposium, and submit a final report
- Limited to 10 participants each year
If you have any questions, please contact Guillermo Francia at email@example.com.