Full Chapter Submission Deadline: February 25, 2022
Book title: Global Perspectives on Information Security Regulations: Compliance, Controls, and Assurance
A book edited by Dr. Guillermo A. Francia, III (University of West Florida) and Dr. Jeffrey S. Zanzig (Jacksonville State University)
Recommended topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Regulatory controls and compliance
· Application of blockchain technology to compliance and assurance
· AI and machine learning for compliance and assurance
· Information security regulations pertaining to the following critical infrastructure sectors: Energy, Defense, Food, Manufacturing, Financial, Healthcare, and Government.
· Organizational culture in compliance
· Compliance audit
· Compliance tools, processes and techniques
· Human behavior pertaining to compliance and controls
· Management of information security and compliance
· Laws, Ethics, and Standards on Information Security
This book is scheduled to be published by IGI Global (formerly Idea Group Inc.), an international academic publisher of the Information Science Reference (formerly Idea Group Reference), Medical Information Science Reference, Business Science Reference, and Engineering Science Reference imprints. This publication is anticipated to be released in 2022.