The NCyTE Center is accepting applications from universities to host an Air Force JROTC Cyber Academy in the summer of 2022. There will be ten academies of which eight will be virtual, one will be hybrid, and one will be face-to-face. Dates and length of the academy can be adjusted to accommodate your university's schedule.
Apply by January 28
The application only takes a few minutes to complete.
Universities will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Center of Academic Excellence (CAE) designation or host a Scholarship for Service (SFS) program.
· Be able to award three college credits for Introduction to Cyber Security or equivalent (45 hours) upon a student’s successful completion of the Cyber Academy.
· Provide supplemental instruction to the standardized course, which NCyTE will deliver
· Provide mentors at a 4:1 ratio
· Provide an IT fundamentals workshop for students, enabling them to sit for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification exam
NCyTE will coordinate the schedule, recruit students, and provide universities with instructors and a standardized course.
PLEASE NOTE: Submitting an application does not guarantee that NCyTE will select your institution as a host. Applicants will be notified by email when their application has been processed and accepted or denied.