What is RING?
RING (Regions Investing in the Next Generation) is an online high school cybersecurity course that offers interesting and engaging content specifically for students and schools without an existing cybersecurity program. RING aims to mentor students down their career path, instilling ethics and pride in their profession along the way. RING is more than a collection of labs and presentations--it's forging the tools that will shape the next generation of cybersecurity experts.
- Students can achieve high school credit for RING in participating states.
- Students can engage with each other and network with cyber professionals through the RING student organization.
We are currently offering the following course options for 2024-2025:
- Spring 2024 (Jan 2024 - May 2024) *fast-paced course
- Summer 2024 (May 2024 - August 2024) *fast-paced course
- Full Academic Year (Aug 2024 - May 2025) *recommended for most students
High school students who are interested in RING should fill out the Student Enrollment Request Form.
Who are the partner institutions?
RING is funded through NSA CAE-C K12 Pathway grants. The list of involved institutions are:
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville coalition:
- Coastline Community College
- Dakota State University
- Pace University
- Purdue University Northwest
- Dark Enterprises
- Moraine Valley Community College coalition:
- Forsyth Technical Community College
- Brookdale Community College
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Eastern New Mexico University Ruidoso
Want more information?
Are you an instructor that is interested in learning more about this program and would like to be involved?
Follow this link to fill out an educator curriculum request form.
Are you a current or prospective student wanting to learn more about what this program has to offer?
Follow this link to fill out a student enrollment request form.
Here are a few links to affiliated public resources:
- Interactive E-Mates -- https://www.cssia.org/
- Interactive Virtual Escape Rooms -- https://mirrorlearning.org/
For more information regarding the RING Project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org